Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Il mio appartamento





Buongiorno!

I thought you might like to see my apartment. It's a cozy little home, plenty big for me, in one of my favorite Roman neighborhoods, Trastevere. My street is just past Piazza San Cosimato, which is an open air market similar to the Campo de' Fiori. Fresh fruit and vegetables abound! My street ends at one of the many staircases that lead up the Janiculum Hill - a beautiful park that overlooks the entire city. On Sunday I went for a run along the edge of the park. The city was bathed in the late afternoon yellow light that highlighted every nook and cranny of the labyrinth below. It was breathtaking. I am a lucky girl.

More to come.

4 comments:

  1. Love the chance to live vicariously through you, though we already miss you at the yogi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice apartment. What floor are you on? Rome living.....ah....way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're just around the corner from my favorite adorable wine merchant! Enzo, the proprietor, makes his own red blend. I'm pretty sure he only sells to locals (aka: cute american girls who speak Italian). You're golden.

    Hope you're having a blast!

    XO
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete